- Location: Mars Hill Area
- Type: House
- View: Mountain View
Looking for a great last minute deal for June or even the July 4th Holiday? From now until July 4th take an additional $25 off your stay using promo code 'JULY4'. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts and must be redeemed at the time of booking on CarolinaMornings.com, or over the phone with a Carolina Mornings Reservation Agent. Eligible Stays must be scheduled to arrive between 6/14/2022 and 7/4/2022. Holiday Bookings are eligible for this promotion. Book today and save!
*Offer expires 07/04/2022 and you must book your vacation between 06/14/2022 and 07/04/2022.
Travel high up in the scenic mountains of Pisgah National Forest to Sundance View, where you can relax to the peaceful sounds of the forest and enjoy the peek-a-boo views from the cabin's large wrap-around decks. This vacation rental includes complimentary amenities of Wolf Laurel HOA, including swimming, tennis, pickleball, and fishing in the community pond.
• 2 Story Home
• 3 Bedrooms: 3 Queen Beds, 1 Full Sleeper Sofa
• 3 Full Baths
• Pet Friendly
• 2 Fully Equipped Kitchens
• 2 Living Areas
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• Cable TV Channels
• Corn Hole Set
• 6 Foot Pool Table/Ping Pong Table
• Outdoor Dining Area
• Two Wrap around Decks
• Fire Pit
• Gas Grill
• Community Seasonal Swimming Pool
• Wolf Laurel (Gated Community)
• Mountain Views
• Square ft: 1,800
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Three - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level Living Area: 1 Full Sleeper Sofa
Ready for an adventure? You'll be amazed by the number of outdoor activities in the area! In the winter months, "Ski the Wolf," try winter tubing, or hike a snow-covered Appalachian Trail. In warm weather, stay active with whitewater rafting, ziplining, horseback riding, fishing, tennis, and hiking on dozens of nearby trails. Travel to Asheville to enjoy the thriving art, music, and culinary scenes. Mars Hill, a charming mountain town, is a short drive away and offers groceries and supplies. This Asheville vacation rental is located in Mars Hill and is approximately 48 minutes to downtown Asheville, 4,322ft above sea level.
Important Property Notes
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3 do not have heat registers directly in the room, but can be kept warm in colder weather by keeping the bedroom door open and the ceiling fan running to circulate heat. To supplement, each of these rooms also has an electric oil heater available if more warmth is needed.
• Wolf Laurel is a private community and has restrictions on motorcycles, trailers, and recreational vehicles. If you plan to bring any vehicles other than cars or trailers, please contact our office to ensure they are permitted.
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter: During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access Sundance View. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• Travel Insurance Recommended: During the winter months we ask you to please consider CSA Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment from potential winter weather events that could prevent access to the home.
• Community Amenities: Amenities are available between May 1st and October 31st, and include a swimming pool, tennis and pickleball courts, a basketball half-court, a kid's playground, a picnic pavilion, and fishing in the community pond. (Note that the picnic pavilion is available for guest use but cannot be scheduled for events.) Also included is use of the Community Center with a library, art wall, and activity center, and access to seasonal programs and events. (The swimming pool is open seasonally from Memorial Day through September.)
Property Cancellation Policy
Please note that this property’s Non-Refundable Period is 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within this period, it will be non-refundable from the time of booking. Cancellations are permitted outside of this period, per our vacation rental agreement. We encourage you to consider travel insurance to help protect your vacation investment against the unknown! Learn more about Travel Insurance here.
Mountain Discovery Pass
Each reservation comes complete with our exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass, which now includes a Biltmore Estate pass -- in addition to seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing! This extremely valuable pass is a special gift from Carolina Mornings to our guests, and is not available anywhere else. Enjoy Asheville the way it is meant to be enjoyed, and let us spoil you with activities and the best customer service in Asheville!
- 4000+ Ft. Elevation
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Free wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking
- Childrens Dinnerware
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available
- Enhanced cleaning practices are used
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- High-Speed Internet (100+ Mbps)
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes & Silverware
- Tea Kettle
- Mountain View
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Fire Pit
- Hot Tub
- Basketball Court
- Fishing - Freshwater
Sundance View is a gem and offers both solitude and all the amenities of the community. While relaxing on the expansive decks enjoying the beautiful sunsets, you feel like you're in the middle of nature with the sounds of rustling animals and leaves. The Appalachian Trail is easily accessible by foot and is such a unique treat for those who enjoy hiking. We loved that each of the three bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom allowing for privacy and making it great for three couples or families with older children. The house was clean and spacious, and everything we needed was available and easy to find. It was such a great stay that we were sad to leave.
We loved our stay at this house and in the Wolf Laurel community. The house was super clean and the layout was perfect for us. It is like having two houses in one. Downstairs we had our own private quarters with our own kitchen, living room, and laundry. The property is beautiful and the sunset gorgeous every night. We saw deer every day and enjoyed the corn hole on the lower deck and we ate and watched the amazing sunsets on the upper deck. Wolf Laurel is a beautiful community. We did a long hike on the AP Trail which is practically out the front door. Next time we will hike up to Big Bald on the trail which starts in Wolf Laurel.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"