Double Your Fun
- Location: Mars Hill Area
- Type: Cabin
For guests looking to book the best deal of the season, plan a four-night stay with Carolina Mornings for the price of three! Whether you use the additional night for sightseeing, shopping, exploring the outdoors or even sleeping in - it's there for you at no additional cost! To redeem, guests must book their stay over the phone with one of our Vacation Planners by calling 855-398-0712. Please reference the 'Buy 3, Get 4 Nights' promotion. Disclaimers: Promotion is for new bookings only, and cannot be applied to already scheduled stays. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts (only the best applies). Not valid at all properties. Only available for stays between November 27th, 2023 and December 20th, 2023. The cost of the stay will be reduced by the base rent of the lowest night only. Call for more info!
*Offer expires 12/17/2023 and you must book your vacation between 11/06/2023 and 12/17/2023.
• 3 Story Home
• 4 Bedrooms: 2 King Beds, 3 Queen Beds, 1 Full Beds
• 3 Full Baths
• Chargepoint Electric Vehicle Charger
• Ping Pong Table
• Year Round Mountain Views
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Square Ft: 2,200
• Main Level: Main Suite/Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Main Bath, Bedroom Two - King Bed attached Shower Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Three - 1 Queen, attached Full Bath, Bedroom Four - 2 Queen Beds,
• Loft - 1 Full Bed
At Double Your Fun, you'll be amazed by the number of outdoor activities in the area. In the winter months, try winter tubing, or hike a snow-covered Appalachian Trail. In warm weather, stay active with whitewater rafting, ziplining, horseback riding, fishing, tennis, and hiking on dozens of nearby trails. Travel to Asheville to enjoy the thriving art, music, and culinary scenes. Mars Hill, a charming mountain town, is a short drive away and offers groceries and supplies. This Asheville vacation rental is located in Mars Hill and is approximately 38 minutes to downtown Asheville, 4,000ft above sea level.
Important Property Notes
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter
During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access this property. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• Travel Insurance Recommended: During the winter months we ask you to please consider CSA Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment from potential winter weather events that could prevent access to the home.
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Wolf Laurel is a private community with vehicle restrictions, community amenities, and quiet hours. If you plan to bring any vehicles other than cars or trailers, please contact our office to ensure they are permitted. Community amenities are available between May 1st & October 31st, and include a swimming pool, tennis & pickleball courts, a basketball half-court, a kid's playground, a picnic pavilion, and fishing in the community pond. Also included is use of the Community Center with a library, art wall, activity center, and seasonal programs and events. Please note that the picnic pavilion cannot be scheduled for events. The swimming pool is open from Memorial Day through September. This community has a noise ordinance between 10 p.m and 8 a.m, and is not suitable for groups that are looking for late nights of celebration on the deck. Carolina Mornings offers many properties that offer seclusion, so if this is an inconvenience for you, please give us a call and we will help you find the perfect property to match your needs!
• During spring and fall this property may have an influx of ladybugs. They are harmless and can be simply swept or vacuumed up, but if this will be of concern for your group we recommend selecting a different property for your stay.
Property Cancellation Policy
Please note that this property’s Non-Refundable Period is 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within this period, it will be non-refundable from the time of booking. Cancellations are permitted outside of this period, per our vacation rental agreement. We encourage you to consider travel insurance to help protect your vacation investment against the unknown! Learn more about Travel Insurance here.
Mountain Discovery Pass
Each reservation staying 28 days or less includes our exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass, which includes one Biltmore Estate pass, in addition to a ticket for other seasonal attractions that are sure to delight and entertain! This special offer is only available with Carolina Mornings, and is our special gift to you during your stay. (Ticket(s) must be used during your stay. Terms apply, please inquire for more information.)
- Car Required
- Electric Car Charger
- Free Parking
- Private Entrance
- Access to Streaming Channels
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Ping Pong Table
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Body Soap
- Ceiling Fan
- Clothing Storage
- Coin Laundry
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Living Room
- Security Camera
- Wine Glasses
- Wireless Internet
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available
- Enhanced cleaning practices are used
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Baking Sheet
- BBQ Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dining table
- Dishes & Silverware
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island
- Mini Fridge
- Tea Kettle
- 4000+ Ft. Elevation
- Health Beauty Spa Nearby
- Mountain View
- Resort Access
- Resort View
- Valley View
- Water Features
- Wooded Views
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fishing - Freshwater
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
Such a perfect little home for a family getaway - the pictures don't do this place full justice! Cozy yet spacious at the same time, and the treehouse-themed staircase and loft were a huge hit. Plenty to do at the house if you encounter a rainy day, from ping-pong to board games and streaming, although we never got tired of hanging on the deck and enjoying that view! The community amenities are well maintained and make for a great morning or afternoon. Lots of cool hiking trails right in the neighborhood, so you don't have to go far for the full mountain adventure experience. The home is in a pretty remote location, but there's a cute little general store just a few minutes down the road, with good coffee, sandwiches, and basic supplies. It's only 20 or so minutes from the nearest grocery store in Mars Hill, 40-45 from downtown Asheville.
Nice place to visit!
We had a wonderful, relaxing stay. There was enough room for everyone to spread out and have their own space or be together. Enjoyed the peaceful setting and absolutely breathtaking views. When we remained home, there was plenty to do between walking, ping-pong, foosball, reading, TV, or just hanging out on the back porch. We just wish we had scheduled to stay longer. Hope to return soon.
The view of the mountains was awesome!
We had a wonderful vacation at your amazing place. The kids absolutely loved the tree house and we had many laughs at the table playing some card games. The view was beautiful and the place was very clean and had a well-stocked kitchen. Our only disappointment was how quickly our time passed by. I have a feeling we'll be back!
The house had lots of great living spaces, indoors and out. The view from the top deck is beautiful and makes it worth the distance to groceries (about 25 minutes).
What a beautiful location. I would have stayed in the deck the entire time. We had so much fun.
My group will definitely be making another trip here soon! Gorgeous view, plenty of parking, and very spacious.
Overall we had a fantastic stay. The house is located just near the AT and we loved our hikes. The beds are comfortable and there was plenty of room to spread out.
Our stay at this cabin was wonderful. Our host was great and very responsive. The views are absolutely spectacular and we liked that the cabin was located within a community. Great for families.
One of the best cabins we’ve ever stayed in around Asheville! We were 3 families and spent our entire time in the cabin. We had a lot of fun with the board games and table tennis. One of the best experiences was our barbeque with that view!
This is a beautiful home with a nice view. The home is clean and comfortable. Lots of games and books to keep you entertained. Plenty of TVs, too.
Our family really enjoyed this property. It was very clean, in a great location and we loved the view.
Best Rental I have visited! The view itself was breath taking. So many activities to do inside the home. The road was slippery getting up due to snow, so recommend taking a vehicle to withstand the inclines during the winter months.
Perfect for 2 families with kids who want their own space.
Wonderful week in the mountains with friends and family!
Great location 45 minutes north of Asheville with more than enough space and amenities!
Great spot! Perfect for a weekend getaway.
Beautiful views. A luxury cabin with every modern amenity from home. Fantastic location. Super quiet and private. We enjoyed every aspect. Cannot say enough things about the place. 5 stars all around. Clean. Cozy. Everything you could ask for. Plenty of space. Highly recommended. Would go back in a heartbeat.
Comfortable beds, very nice house, great sunsets. We enjoyed all of it.
Our vacation was great. We enjoyed hiking Big Baldy with friends and playing on the football and ping pong tables.
"Beautiful view, peaceful. "
Overall the place is very nice.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"