- Location: Asheville: Nearby (within 20 min)
- Type: House
- View: Wooded Views
There's only a few weeks left of summer before school starts back up! Use promo code 'SCHOOL' to save $25 off your end-of-summer trip! Offer valid on any rental managed by Carolina Mornings, for booking that arrive on or before 9/3/2022. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Guest must book direct with Carolina Mornings on our website, or by phone with one of our Vacation Planners. Plan your stay today before summer is over and experience the mountains of Western North Carolina!
*Offer expires 09/03/2022 and you must book your vacation between 08/05/2022 and 09/03/2022.
Discover urban serenity with a stay at Highland Hideaway, a gorgeous contemporary home where mountains, comfort, and convenience come together! Highland Hideaway is situated on a two-acre wooded oasis in a central location just east of downtown Asheville - close enough to have food delivered or to call an Uber for a night out. You'll discover a quiet mountainside community in Chunns Cove with easy access to the interstate and city amenities. The kitchen is fully equipped for homestyle cooking, and the separate dining room offers a place to sit down and enjoy time with friends and family. Take advantage of the excellent mountain weather with a long sit on the front deck, where special glass balusters on the railing allow for a better view! For a sound night's sleep there are three bedrooms on the upper level, all with vaulted ceilings, including the spacious main suite. This vacation rental home is pet-friendly - even the family dog will be begging to come back to Highland Hideaway!
• 3 Story Home
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twins
• 4 Bathrooms
• Pet Friendly
• Hot Tub
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Keurig Coffee Brewer
• Front Porch
• Outdoor Fireplace
• Air Conditioning
• Recreational Area
• Access to Streaming Channels
• Square Ft: 2,107
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed, Full Bath in hallway
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - Main Suite - 1 King Bed, attached Main Full Bath; Bedroom Three - Main Suite - 1 Queen Bed, attached Main Bath; connected children's playroom
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 4 Twin Beds (2 Bunk Beds); Full Bath
Highland Hideaway is conveniently located just east of downtown and only minutes away from dining, shopping, groceries, breweries, and numerous local attractions. Enjoy some time outside at the WNC Nature Center (8 min), the Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary (11 min), or the North Carolina Arboretum (18 min). Take a stroll through the art scene by visiting the River Arts District (9 min) or take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway (7 min to entrance) to the Folk Art Center. Adventures such as skiing, hiking, and ziplining are plentiful in the surrounding Pisgah National Forest. For the best in mountain living with an urban setting, book your stay at Highland Hideaway today! This Asheville vacation rental is located in Asheville and is approximately 5 minutes to downtown Asheville, 2,394ft above sea level.
Important Property Notes
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter: During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access this property. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• This property offers local channels and streaming content for TV viewing (cable channels are not provided). In order to use paid services such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, guests must provide their own subscription account. Additional content is available through several free services.
• Steep, Narrow Driveway: Please note that this property has a short but steep, narrow driveway with parking for 3 cars. Turning around at the top of the driveway may be tight, and some guests may feel more comfortable backing down the driveway instead.
• Noise Ordinance: Highland Hideaway is located in a mountain neighborhood, there is an outside noise ordinance in place after 9:00 PM. We appreciate your cooperation.
Property Cancellation Policy
Please note that this property’s Non-Refundable Period is 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within this period, it will be non-refundable from the time of booking. Cancellations are permitted outside of this period, per our vacation rental agreement. We encourage you to consider travel insurance to help protect your vacation investment against the unknown! Learn more about Travel Insurance here.
Mountain Discovery Pass
Each reservation comes complete with our exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass, which now
includes a Biltmore Estate pass -- in addition to seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing! This extremely valuable pass is a special gift from Carolina Mornings to our guests, and is not available anywhere else. Enjoy Asheville the way it is meant to be enjoyed, and let us spoil you with activities and the best customer service in Asheville!
- 4WD Not Required
- 2000 - 2499 Ft. Elevation
- Access to Streaming Channels
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Free wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking
- Childrens Dinnerware
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available
- Enhanced cleaning practices are used
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- High-Speed Internet (25+ Mbps)
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dining table
- Dishes & Silverware
- Kitchen Island
- Tea Kettle
- Wooded Views
- Hot Tub
Really enjoyed this house and would highly recommend it. All of the rooms we much bigger than we expected. Very clean and close to downtown. Under a 10 min drive.
Such a cute home in an incredible location! Very close to downtown, grocery stores, etc. The driveway is pretty steep- be careful backing down the driveway!
Very clean and beautiful view. Perfect size for a small group
This property was the perfect place for our group. It's close to downtown Asheville while still feeling secluded and out in the woods. The house is a good size so you don't feel on top of each other and the beds were comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and having the backyard area to hang out. I'd highly recommend this property to future groups!
Well equipped for our family.
The house was lovely and comfortable.
Everything was great
Everything we needed was in this home!
Everything was great. It was obvious care and attention were given to the property and the supplies.
The house was perfect! Everything was clean and well stocked. The beds were incredible and the towels and linens were luxurious. We had a fantastic time and can’t wait to return!
It really was 5 minutes from downtown Asheville! The scenery outside the windows was stunning. The showers and beds were awesome.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"