The Skies Collection
- Location: Mars Hill Area
- Type: House
- View: Mountain View
Looking for a great Memorial Day deal? Book any of our homes for arriving between 5/23/2022 and 5/30/2022 and receive a $25 discount using the promo code ' MEMORIAL25'! Offer valid on any rentals in Carolina Mornings program. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, and must be redeemed at the time of booking. Experience Asheville this Memorial Day, and celebrate the holiday in style in one of our vacation rental homes!
*Offer expires 05/28/2022 and you must book your vacation between 05/23/2022 and 05/30/2022.
Pack your bags for Sapphire Sky, a secluded mountain escape that's perfect for a high-elevation getaway. This open, rustic-industrial style home boasts four large porches and newly installed wall-to-wall windows that capitalize on the long-range mountain views. Experience stunning sunrises and sunsets over the valley from the comfort of a newly renovated home!
Beautifully decorated, Sapphire Sky is a spacious retreat that offers plenty of room for a large family or group of friends. You'll appreciate the comfort of the open living area, where a large sectional couch offers a place to kick back and enjoy the gas fireplace and built-in, flat screen 65" TV, which features Fire TV and a DVD player. Join together for meals at the custom-built, 9-foot walnut dining table, seating up to 12 people! Plus there's additional seating for five at the kitchen island. Home cooked meals never tasted better than when made on vacation! Sapphire Sky also includes a landline phone with free long distance to allow you to check in back home or at the office anytime.
After a long day exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains, cozy up by the gas fireplace in the privacy of the upper level main suite. A private porch, built-in flat screen TV with DVD player, and newly renovated attached full bath make the main suite ideal for absolute relaxation.
On the lower level, a second bedroom with a queen bed shares a full bath with the bunk area. The custom-built bunk bed area is perfect for kids, featuring two lower twin beds joined by a porthole between them (fun for whispering secrets back-and-forth!), and one extra-long twin bed on the upper bunk. Additional sleeping accommodations, a convertible sofa bed and 4 twin bed flip chairs, are available in a spacious loft that is accessed from the living area by a beautiful spiral staircase.
Experience vibrant mountain sunsets while soaking in the five-person hot tub! Everyone will love lounging in comfortable rocking chairs or enjoying a meal at the outdoor dining area, which overlooks scenic wooded and mountain views. The two upstairs porches provide more relaxing spaces, including a double hammock where you can forget all your worries under the star-filled night skies. For a fun-filled evening, roast marshmallows together over the outdoor fire pit! Discover a fantastic getaway that will leave you longing to come back again and again to Sapphire Sky.
One stay at this Western North Carolina mountain vacation home and you'll be coming back again and again to Ruby Sky! Close to endless opportunities for exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains, including skiing, hiking, and whitewater rafting, Ruby Sky offers cozy comfort--and a hot tub!--after a long day outdoors. The recently updated home comes to life with contemporary furnishings and stylish BoHo decor. Make your best home-cooked meal for friends and family in the fully equipped kitchen, plus there's a gas grill on the front porch that enjoys the best mountain views in the house (mountain views are also visible from the kitchen window).
Kids love staying in the twin beds in the playfully decorated loft, and everyone loves having their own bathroom! A coffee bar with a sink adds extra convenience to the two lower level bedrooms. Also a plus is the secondary lower level entrance in the master bedroom, and the off-street parking space just outside. After a day on the slopes or on the town, settle the kids upstairs and take a much-deserved break watching TV by the fireplace. Make this one a vacation to remember at Ruby Sky!
• 2 Separate Homes: Ruby Sky & Sapphire Sky
• 3-Story Homes
• Pet Friendly
• Fully Equipped Kitchens
• 3 Bedrooms at Ruby Sky: 1 King, 1 Queen & 2 Twin Beds, plus 3 Full Baths
• 4 Bedrooms at Sapphire Sky: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full & 3 Twin Beds (bunk area), plus 3 Full Baths and 1 Half Bath; Additional Sleeping in Loft with Full Sleeper Sofa & 4 Twin Flip Chairs
• Hot Tubs available at each property
• Community Pool (in season) THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
• Gas Grills are available at each property
• Outdoor Entertaining Area with Fire Pit available at Sapphire Sky
• Sapphire Sky, Main Level: Main Suite/Bedroom Two - 1 Full Bed, attached Full Bath; Half Bath off Kitchen
• Sapphire Sky, Upper Level: Main Suite/Bedroom One - 1 King Bed; attached Full Bath
• Sapphire Sky, Loft Area: 1 Full Sleeper Sofa and 4 Twin Flip Chairs
• Sapphire Sky, Lower Level: Bedroom Three - 3 Twin Beds (bunk area); Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; shared Full Bath
• Ruby Sky, Upper Level: Bedroom One - 2 Twin Beds; Full Bath
• Ruby Sky, Lower Level: Bedroom Two (Main) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Three - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, Ruby Sky is high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains where the air is crisp and spectacular views are abundant. Sapphire Sky is situated at 4,200-feet. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain), featuring 72 acres of ski slopes with a total of 15 runs and 3 ski lifts. The Scenic Wolf community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun warm weather activity, plus numerous regional outdoor adventures such as whitewater rafting, horseback riding, ziplining, fishing, and hiking on the Appalachian Trail are all within an hour's drive. For convenience, extra parking is available at the top of the mountain. Fall foliage season welcomes vivid colors and perfect weather. This Asheville vacation rental is located in Mars Hill and is approximately 27 miles to downtown Asheville. THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Important Property Notes
• 4WD/AWD Recommended in Winter
During the winter months and inclement weather, a 4WD/AWD vehicle is recommended to access The Skies Collection properties. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• Travel Insurance Recommended
Due to the location of these homes, any inclement weather in winter may render them unreachable. We highly recommend guests consider travelers insurance for these properties as there are no refunds for weather.
• These properties are located one mile from the Scenic Wolf cabin community.
• Noise Ordinance: The Skies Collection is located in a quiet neighborhood with a very low noise tolerance. A noise ordinance is in effect between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m and a noise level monitor is in use in the home. If maintaining a quiet noise level beginning at 10 p.m. is an inconvenience for you, please give us a call and we will help you find the perfect property to match your needs!
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Firewood is not provided for guest use. If you plan on using the fire pit at Sapphire Sky, you'll need to supply your own firewood.
• VIP: For any reservation with pets, please note that your reservation requires a pet fee of $250(plus tax) per dog. A maximum of 6 dogs are allowed on your reservation. Only 2 dogs are permitted into each property at a time. Thank you.
Property Cancellation Policy
Please note that this property’s Non-Refundable Period is 31 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within this period, it will be non-refundable from the time of booking. Cancellations are permitted outside of this period, per our vacation rental agreement. We encourage you to consider travel insurance to help protect your vacation investment against the unknown! Learn more about Travel Insurance here.
Mountain Discovery Pass
Each reservation comes complete with our exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass, which now includes a Biltmore Estate pass -- in addition to seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing! This extremely valuable pass is a special gift from Carolina Mornings to our guests, and is not available anywhere else. Enjoy Asheville the way it is meant to be enjoyed, and let us spoil you with activities and the best customer service in Asheville!
- 4WD Not Required
- Group Rentals
- Just Added to CM Portfolio
- DVD Player
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Free wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Jetted Tub in Bath
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking
- Childrens Dinnerware
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Contactless check-in and checkout is available
- Enhanced cleaning practices are used
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Limited Internet (Usage Restrictions, Generally <5 Mbps)
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes & Silverware
- Tea Kettle
- Mountain View
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Fire Pit
- Hot Tub
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"