5 Reasons to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in Asheville
Posted On Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Get ready to pack your bags and head to the Blue Ridge Mountains for the official beginning of summer! Carolina Mornings has 5 reasons why you should make this remembrance weekend a fantastic vacation in Asheville:
1. Fine Dining � Whether it�s at one of Asheville�s renowned restaurants or on the deck of your vacation cabin rental, delight in delicious and innovative summer dining made from local and seasonal foods.
2. Outdoor Activities � Hike the trails, swim at a waterfall, or go rafting, golfing, rock climbing, zip-lining and millions of other outdoor activities in Western North Carolina�s perfect summer weather.
3. Summer festivals �Celebrate the summer with the famous Asheville vibe: friendly people, unique fun, and plenty of local music, food, arts and crafts.
4. Music � From the drum circle downtown to the many concerts at all of Asheville�s venues, find music everywhere you go! Enjoy all genres with a wide range of performances this summer.
5. Beer � Asheville is once again America�s No. 1 beer city! Enjoy local brews in the sunshine, refreshing after dinner drinks, or brewery tours made for aficionados. Don�t miss this chance to sample all of the city�s flavors and styles!
Comment on this post!