Wolf Ridge Ski Resort is North Carolina's most accessible ski area located just 5 miles from I-26 at Exit 3. There is something for everyone from beginner to expert at this family-oriented resort of 72 acres of ski terrain with 15 runs - 4 Green, 8 Blue, 3 Black Diamond. Slopes are open for day and night skiing with a quad lifts, a double, and a surface magic carpet lift. Wolf Ridge also has 100% snow making capability. The ski lodge is available to purchase lift tickets and rent skis and snowboards.
Know the code.. It's your responsibility.
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious. Officially endorsed by the National Ski Areas Association.