Springtime is in the air in Asheville, NC!
Posted On Saturday, February 20, 2010
So the winter has been any icy and snowy mix, giving us more of this frozen precipitation than the area has seen in a very long time. This is great for many things: snow- capped mountain views; skiing at Wolf Ridge (and Carolina Mornings gives a free lift ticket to the resort in the winter, as well as other freebies, with every night of stay!!); sledding around town; sitting by a fireplace in a cozy mountain retreat; relaxing in a hot tub with snow falling around you; ice climbing; snow hiking... there really is a lot to do in and out of the snow during a wintertime visit to Asheville.
This weekend, however, we are experiencing beautiful blue skies and temperatures warm enough to galavant around in only one layer of clothing!!! This glimpse of spring reminds me how close we are, and how much fun there is to be had in warmer weather! So I have a few ideas to share...
1. Take advantage of our winter specials; most end March 31, and there are some really great deals!
2. Remember that we love your four-legged friends!! Many of our properties are pet- friendly, and the Asheville mountains have soooo many trails for you and your furry companion to play together!
3. Go ahead and plan your springtime getaway and be sure to get the vacation retreat that you want! The sooner you reserve, the more choices you have. And your furry friend would love to play with you in Asheville's springtime outdoors!!
4. There is always soooo much going on in the Asheville area come springtime!! I post on some events, and if you need some fun time sometime soon, look into what goes on here.
5. You can have a getaway and save money!!!! Staying in one of Carolina Mornings' properties provides you with a whole house, which can be shared with others (you can split the cost!!); a fully- equipped kitchen, so you can prepare meals and not spend so much on eating out; a pet- friendly retreat, so you don't have to pay a petsitter; many free and really fun outdoorsy things to do...
Come and enjoy the last of our winter fun and specials, or start planning your trip for the upcoming spring! The last thing you will ever do is regret a visit and stay in Asheville!!