Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Information We Collect
When you secure a reservation with Carolina Mornings, we ask for your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, and credit card information. We may also ask for information related to your vacation preferences so that we can provide better service and make your vacation a more memorable one. If your reservation is made as part of or in connection with a group, meeting, or event, we will provide your name and dates of stay to the group, meeting or event planner, or organizer.
If you elect to receive notifications from Carolina Mornings during the reservation process, the information on the reservation form (excluding your full credit card information) will be recorded in the database.
If you elect to subscribe to Carolina Mornings email newsletter outside of the reservation process, only your email address is required. If you elect to receive the newsletter, you will receive an email asking for confirmation of the subscription. Once you confirm your opt-in, we will send you an e-newsletter every three months. Occasionally, Carolina Mornings may also send you messages regarding discounts, specials, or additional privileges that you may be entitled to if you belong to our list of email subscribers. Because your privacy is important to us, you may request to be removed from our list of email subscribers at any time by utilizing the instructions to unsubscribe.
How We Use The Information
The information you provide will be used by Carolina Mornings to process your reservation, to provide the services you've requested, products you have purchased and to contact you to confirm your reservation and to provide you with any important updates regarding your reservation. In order to reserve and provide the services and products you request, Carolina Mornings does not share your information with any other business, organization, group or individual.
Our websites may provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites.
We will also disclose personal information when required by law, in response to any demand by law enforcement or other appropriate government authorities, or if the personal information is pertinent in a legal proceeding or court action.
back to top
Your Information Is Protected
To prevent any unauthorized access, your credit card information is sent securely from your browser to our reservations software (using our secure web server and encrypted email). Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes. No credit card information is stored on the web server, except for the last four numbers. We also request that you do not send us any sensitive information via email. Credit card information should only be provided to us via the online reservation form, which encrypts your credit card information to ensure your security.
Use Of "Cookies"
This information is provided by Carolina Mornings, Inc.:
44 Merrimon Avenue, Suite #2
Asheville, NC 28801
phone: (855) 675-3479
email: [email protected]
For approved pets only. Be sure to notify us if you are bringing a pet to one of our pet-friendly properties.
Pet Policies Addendum
Carolina Mornings, Inc. Vacation Rental Agreement
1. Carolina Mornings, Inc. only accepts well-behaved, housebroken dogs into our pet-friendly properties. Even though we love all pets, we regret that we are unable to allow any animals other than dogs in our rental properties. Absolutely no cats are permitted in Carolina Mornings rental properties. For the purposes of this Agreement, the term "pet” is always used in reference to a dog.
2. Pet-friendly properties require an $85 plus applicable taxes non-refundable pet fee per pet unless otherwise noted. Any misrepresentation regarding the number of pets at the Property will be charged accordingly.
3. Pets are only permitted with prior approval—be sure to notify us if you are bringing a dog to one of our pet-friendly properties. If prior approval has not been authorized, and there is evidence of a pet has been at the Property, the penalty may include a $200 plus applicable taxes charge, immediate removal of the pet, and eviction from the Property with the forfeiture of all rental payments.
4. In the interest of protecting your dog, a leash should always be used when your dog is outside. While North Carolina does not have a state leash law, please note that cities and counties may have stricter regulations. For example, the Buncombe County law (including the City of Asheville) states:
The city and county animal ordinances mandate that every person owning or having possession, charge, care, custody or control of any animal shall keep such animal exclusively upon his premises. However, such animal may be off such premises if it is under the physical control of a competent person and restrained by a chain, leash, harness or other means of physical control. Beginning October 15, 2007 any animal found running at large, in accordance with the ordinance definition, will be impounded. If an owner cannot be easily found the animal will be taken to the county animal shelter and will be micro-chipped, at the owner’s expense, before being released to the owner.
5. As a general rule, dogs should not be left unattended in properties. In an unfamiliar environment, dogs may act uncharacteristically and unpredictably. They may get nervous and bark, causing a disturbance to neighbors. Or they may harm the Property by chewing, scratching, or making messes that they would not typically make at home. For these reasons, please remember to be respectful of nearby neighbors and also to please use a crate in the rare event that a dog must be left alone in a rental.
6. For the safety of your dog, you should not leave Fido unattended outside the Property. It is best to always stay with your dog when outdoors and use a leash.
7. To better serve you and your furry family member, our Concierge Service can arrange for walking, grooming, and playing with your dog. Call us for details and pricing. We will also happily recommend local groomers, doggie boutiques, and doggie day care or doggie resorts at no charge. Carolina Mornings, Inc. Concierge Service – 866.250.9181 (Toll-Free).
8. If you need veterinary services during regular business hours, please call our office and we will recommend (based on our own experiences with our four-legged family members) a veterinary hospital close to where you are staying. In the event of an emergency, contact:
Regional Emergency Animal Care Hospital (R.E.A.C.H.)
677 Brevard Road, Asheville, NC 28806
Mon – Fri: open 5 p.m.-7 a.m.; Sat-Sun and holidays: open 24 hours.
Please call before arrival: 828.665.4399
9. Legal Disclaimer: Any damages to the Property or another person because of a pet will be the sole responsibility of the registered Tenant. Carolina Mornings, Inc. is not responsible for harm caused to any pet.