Tours of Asheville
- Standard tour length is 90 minutes
- 10 minute break in the middle
- Comedy is, at times, PG-13
- Haunted comedy tours available now thru Halloween - Adult/PG-17
Experience an escorted wine tour come rain or shine. This unique excursion will allow you to travel with a Certified Sommelier, who is a trained and knowledgeable professional, that will explain to you the techniques of wine tastings as well as the history of North Carolina's wine industry, all while being chauffeured to 3 different wineries. During your visit you will be able to enjoy behind the scene extras such as barrel tasting and winery tours that you would be unable to get on your own, as well as enjoying a delicious North Carolina BBQ picnic lunch overlooking the vineyard. Make the most of your visit with an experience that will last a lifetime.
All Day Escorted Tour Highlights including, but not limited to:
- Escorted by Certified Sommelier
- Behind the scenes visits to 3 wineries, tasting and tour fees
- North Carolina BBQ Picnic lunch overlooking vineyard
- Scenic chauffeured ride
- Wine 101 class
(Only available Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sundays with advance reservations April-November)
$89/person (A $10 savings/person for being a Carolina Mornings' guests)
VIP Exclusive Wine Tour Package to North Carolinas Wine Country
Whether you are a novice wine consumer or a discretionary collector, the VIP Exclusive Wine Tour Package is truly a unique way to treat yourselves to a romantic day for a special couple.
Have you ever dreamed of getting up close and personal with a winemaker? Well, imagine spending the day going to two different wineries tasting wines with a boutique winemaker . . . or strolling through magnificent vineyards with breathtaking views . . . or perhaps having lunch with a vintner as you get an insiders education on winemaking!
VIP Exclusive Wine Tour Package including, but not limited to:
- 2 Boutique winery visits with behind the scenes wine tour and wine tasting to two of NC's finest wineries
- Keepsake glasses
- Personal Tour with Vintner
- Gourmet Picnic Basket lunch filled with indulgent treats for two
- Map & Directions
(Only available Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday with advance reservations April-November)
$135 for 2 persons (A $20 savings for Carolina Mornings' guests)
<< Back to Packages and Specials
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.